bai / à¤¬à¤¾à¤ˆ
Definition And Hindi
Meaning Of by
Identifying an agent who performs an action
I felt frightened by the anger in his voice.
Adverb (à¤•à¥à¤°à¤¿à¤¯à¤¾ à¤µà¤¿à¤¶à¥‡à¤·à¤£).
Such as going to the past of something
The farmer walked by without saying any word.
In reserve; not for immediate use
- Put something
by for her old age.
Synonyms (समानार्थी शब्द)
Similar Words (समान शब्द)
Example Sentences Of by In English-Hindi
I guess he was stunned by my beauty.
I thought maybe by now you would have adjusted.
By that time, the others had all retired.
4) Felipa finally took her
by the arm.
By the way, neither Alex nor I drink.
6) You should drop by his gallery if you have time.
7) The crowd moved aside to let the leaders get by.
8) Their work will get by, but they ought to try to improve it.
9) With her help, my French improved little by little.
10) I expect you to give me an answer by this afternoon.
11) If you would kindly move your posterior just a fraction to the right, I might get by.
12) They are governed and live by constitutions and rules, mostly drawn up by their founder, St Ignatius of Loyola, and approved by the popes.
is limited, donâ€™t waste it living someone elseâ€™s life. Donâ€™t be trapped by dogma, which is living the result of other peopleâ€™s thinking. Donâ€™t let the noise of otherâ€™s opinion drowned your own inner voice. And most important, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition, they somehow already know what you truly want to become.
be pushed by your problems. Be led by your dreams.
I think best in a hot bath, with my head tilted back and my feet up high.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the means of by?
1: Identifying an agent who performs an action.
What's another word for by?
, close, handy, over, via
What is an example of by?
means near or next to, and
. An example
of by is a
red house set adjacent to