à¤•à¤¾à¤° à¤•à¤¾ à¤…à¤°à¥à¤¥ à¤¹à¥‹à¤¤à¤¾ à¤¹à¥ˆ à¤—à¤¾à¤¡à¤¼à¥€, à¤°à¤¥, à¤•à¤¾à¤°à¥¤ à¤à¤• à¤šà¤¾à¤° à¤ªà¤¹à¤¿à¤¯à¤¾ à¤¸à¤¡à¤¼à¤• à¤µà¤¾à¤¹à¤¨ à¤œà¥‹ à¤à¤• à¤‡à¤‚à¤œà¤¨ à¤¦à¥à¤µà¤¾à¤°à¤¾ à¤¸à¤‚à¤šà¤¾à¤²à¤¿à¤¤ à¤¹à¥‹à¤¤à¤¾ à¤¹à¥ˆ à¤”à¤° à¤•à¤® à¤¸à¤‚à¤–à¥à¤¯à¤¾ à¤®à¥‡à¤‚ à¤²à¥‹à¤—à¥‹à¤‚ à¤•à¥‹ à¤²à¥‡ à¤œà¤¾à¤¨à¥‡ à¤®à¥‡à¤‚ à¤¸à¤•à¥à¤·à¤® à¤¹à¥‹à¤¤à¤¾ à¤¹à¥ˆà¥¤
Synonyms (समानार्थी शब्द)
Similar Words (समान शब्द)
Example Sentences Of car In English-Hindi
5)Â Focusing her attention on the car, she was acutely aware of the fact that he was still watching her.
6) An elderly man involved in a car crash four days ago died yesterday in hospital.
7) Amtrak has sold its mail cars and is getting improved dispatching from the Union Pacific Railroad.
8) The odor of broiling beefsteak came back from the car ahead rather poignantly.
9) An elderly man involved in a car crash four days ago died yesterday in hospital.
10) Now, in most places you can smoke in your car, in your home, and in remote places away from civilized people.
11) I saw little Willie Swan in the car, and he gave me a juicy pear.
12) She should be looking for a replacement vehicle, but having another car in the garage would only be a reminder that there was no one left to drive it.
car: Shabdshiksha English To Hindi Dictionary
Stay with Shabdshiksha.com to learn English-Hindi new translations and word meanings like car. And If you learn something about car meaning in Hindi (car मीनिंग इन हिदी) then share with your friends and close ones.