à¤«à¥‰à¤° à¤•à¤¾ à¤…à¤°à¥à¤¥ à¤¹à¥‹à¤¤à¤¾ à¤¹à¥ˆ à¤•à¥‡ à¤²à¤¿à¤, à¤•à¥‡ à¤ªà¥à¤°à¤¤à¤¿, à¤•à¥‡ à¤²à¤¿à¤¯à¥‡, à¤•à¥‡ à¤•à¤¾à¤°à¤£à¥¤ à¤•à¤¿à¤¸à¥€ à¤•à¤¾à¤°à¤£ à¤¯à¤¾ à¤•à¤¾à¤°à¤£ à¤¬à¤¤à¤¾à¤¨à¥‡ à¤•à¥‡ à¤²à¤¿à¤ à¤‰à¤ªà¤¯à¥‹à¤— à¤•à¤¿à¤¯à¤¾ à¤œà¤¾à¤¤à¤¾ à¤¹à¥ˆà¥¤
Similar Words (समान शब्द)
Example Sentences Of for In English-Hindi
5)Â I used to work for a company that developed and sold computer systems for smaller businesses.
6) There is a similar word in many languages, for example in French and Italian.
7) She spent many days knitting a sweater for him.
8) Let us suppose, for example, that you are married with two children.
9) Why don't you come over to my house for dinner tonight?
10) A driver who caused a crash that seriously injured two people have been jailed for eight months.
11) A place for everything and everything in its place.
12) He said he had no firm plans for his retirement and he was keeping his options open.
13) I think it's time for me to discuss the matter with him.
14) What is wealth good for, if it brings melancholy?
15) I think we all made this movie out of deep respect and admiration for the original work.
for: Shabdshiksha English To Hindi Dictionary
Stay with Shabdshiksha.com to learn English-Hindi new translations and word meanings like for. And If you learn something about for meaning in Hindi (for मीनिंग इन हिदी) then share with your friends and close ones.