Able to do something well
Pleasant and enjoyable
In most contexts, the concept of good denotes the conduct that should be preferred when posed with a choice between possible actions.
Good is generally considered to be the opposite of evil, and is of interest in the study of morality, ethics, religion and philosophy.
The specific meaning and etymology of the term and its associated translations among ancient and contemporary languages show substantial variation in its inflection and meaning depending on circumstances of place, history, religious or philosophical context.
Synonyms (समानार्थी शब्द)
Antonyms (विलोम शब्द)
Example Sentences Of good In English-Hindi
5) It was all just good clean fun.
6) It would be good to get home - away from all the finery and hostility.
7) The good minister looked at the picture for a long time.
8) You should be setting a good example to your younger brother.
9) However, cyclists make a good example because they too are starting to wear hard hats.
10) We've had a good many adventures together, Ozma and I, and she likes me.
11) The boys looked at her and wondered if the master would really be as good as his word.
12) It was nice having Alex home all day and having the family together, but all good things come to an end.
13) Educating young people to drink responsibly and in moderation is best achieved by parents setting a good example.
14) Most of them I met first in the house of my good friend, Mr. Laurence Hutton.
15) The mountain Nui Ba Den was a singular feature in my area of operation and a good example of hazardous terrain.
good: Shabdshiksha English To Hindi Dictionary
Stay with Shabdshiksha.com to learn English-Hindi new translations and word meanings like good. And If you learn something about good meaning in Hindi (good मीनिंग इन हिदी) then share with your friends and close ones.