harmony / à¤¹à¤¾à¤°à¤®à¤¨à¥€
à¤¸à¤¾à¤®à¤‚à¤œà¤¸à¥à¤¯, à¤¸à¤®à¤¾à¤¨à¤¤à¤¾, à¤¤à¤¾à¤²à¤®à¥‡à¤²
Synonyms (समानार्थी शब्द)
Antonyms (विलोम शब्द)
Similar Words (समान शब्द)
Example Sentences Of harmony In English-Hindi
5) This design aims for harmony of form and function.
6) We must try to attain harmony in our relationship with others.
7) We should not be lazy and work with harmony with the huge desire to progress.
8) They try to maintain harmony between the two communities.
9) We must try to live in peace and harmony with ourselves and those around us.
10) This will help in promoting national integration and communal harmony.
11) We must ensure that tourism develops in harmony with the environment.
12) We must never lose sight of the fact that man must work in harmony with nature.
13) These two alone move men to aim at perfect harmony for its own sake in the man and in the universe.
14) He has probably done more to further the cause of interracial harmony than any other person.
15) Dean and his wife firmly stated, in close harmony, it was none of their business.
harmony: Shabdshiksha English To Hindi Dictionary
harmony meaning in Hindi (हिन्दी मे मतलब) is à¤¸à¤¾à¤®à¤‚à¤œà¤¸à¥à¤¯, à¤¸à¤®à¤¾à¤¨à¤¤à¤¾, à¤¤à¤¾à¤²à¤®à¥‡à¤². English definition of harmony: When people live or work with each other without disagreement
We hope you understand the Hindi meaning and definition of 'harmony' with Synonyms, Antonyms, Similar words, example sentences, and sentence usage. And I think you learned the Hindi translation of harmony.
Stay with Shabdshiksha.com to learn English-Hindi new translations and word meanings like harmony. And If you learn something about harmony meaning in Hindi (harmony मीनिंग इन हिदी) then share with your friends and close ones.