-Â He loves her girlfriend truly.
- He loves his wife very much.
To like someone or something deeply
- He loved his brother dearly.
Like or enjoy very much
Love à¤•à¤¾ à¤…à¤°à¥à¤¥ à¤¹à¥‹à¤¤à¤¾ à¤¹à¥ˆ à¤ªà¥à¤¯à¤¾à¤°, à¤ªà¥à¤°à¥‡à¤®, à¤®à¥à¤¹à¤¬à¥à¤¬à¤¤, à¤‡à¤¶à¥à¤•, à¤…à¤¨à¥à¤°à¤¾à¤—à¥¤actually à¤®à¥‡à¤‚ à¤†à¤ª à¤ªà¥à¤¯à¤¾à¤° à¤•à¤°à¤¤à¥‡ à¤¨à¤¹à¥€à¤‚ à¤¹à¥‹, à¤†à¤ªà¤•à¥‹ à¤ªà¥à¤¯à¤¾à¤° à¤•à¤°à¤¨à¤¾ à¤¨à¤¹à¥€à¤‚ à¤ªà¤¡à¤¼à¤¤à¤¾, à¤†à¤ªà¤•à¥‹ à¤ªà¥à¤¯à¤¾à¤° à¤¹à¥‹ à¤œà¤¾à¤¤à¤¾ à¤¹à¥ˆ, à¤¯à¤¹ à¤«à¥€à¤²à¤¿à¤‚à¤— à¤† à¤œà¤¾à¤¤à¥€ à¤¹à¥ˆà¥¤
à¤ªà¥à¤¯à¤¾à¤° à¤µà¥‹ à¤à¥€ à¤¨à¤¹à¥€à¤‚ à¤œà¤¬ à¤†à¤ª à¤•à¤¿à¤¸à¥€ à¤•à¥‹ à¤œà¤¬à¤°à¤¦à¤¸à¥à¤¤à¥€ à¤ªà¤¾à¤¨à¥‡ à¤•à¥€ à¤•à¥‹à¤¶à¤¿à¤¶ à¤•à¤°à¤—à¥‡ à¤¹à¥‹ à¤¯à¤¾ à¤‰à¤¸à¥‡ à¤›à¥€à¤¨à¤¨à¥‡ à¤•à¥€ à¤•à¥‹à¤¶à¤¿à¤¶ à¤•à¤°à¤¤à¥‡ à¤¹à¥‹à¥¤
Synonyms (समानार्थी शब्द)
Antonyms (विलोम शब्द)
Example Sentences Of love In English-Hindi
4)Â We love our parents, siblings and friends.
5)Â You know I love taking care of Tammy.
6) They say that you never forget your first love.
7) To be happy, you should spend time with someone you love.
8) It is presented as a straightforward tale of love and friendship.
9) I did not stop loving you, I just decided not to show my love.
10) Ishaan is in love with a girl in his chemistry class, but she just completely ignores him every time he tries to talk to her.
11) I met someone the other day that I think I could fall in love with.
12) There's a world of difference between liking someone and loving them.
love: Shabdshiksha English To Hindi Dictionary
love meaning in Hindi (हिन्दी मे मतलब) is à¤ªà¥à¤¯à¤¾à¤°, à¤®à¥à¤¹à¤¬à¥à¤¬à¤¤, à¤‡à¤¶à¥à¤•. English definition of love: An intense feeling of deep affection for a friend or person and being romantically and sexually attracted to them
Stay with Shabdshiksha.com to learn English-Hindi new translations and word meanings like love. And If you learn something about love meaning in Hindi (love मीनिंग इन हिदी) then share with your friends and close ones.