of / à¤‘à¤«
à¤•à¤¾, à¤•à¥€, à¤®à¥‡à¤‚
Definition And Hindi Meaning Of of
Revealing the relationship between one part and a whole part
- The color of his hair is Red-brown.
used after words or phrases expressing amount, number, or a particular unit.
- A kilo of fish.
Expressing time in relation to the following hour
- I'd love to stay here with you, but it's ten of two.
Synonyms (समानार्थी शब्द)
Antonyms (विलोम शब्द)
Similar Words (समान शब्द)
of advanced age
Example Sentences Of of In English-Hindi
1) "Of course not," said Dorothy.
2) Then all three of them laughed heartily.
3) The houses of the city were all made of glass, so clear and transparent that one could look through the walls as easily as through a window.
4) Certainly she had been under a lot of stress.
5) She glanced up at his face, but it gave no clue of his mood.
6) For a baby of only three months, she was remarkably heavy.
7) Your conversation is the mirror of your thoughts.
8) The picture brought back a lot of memories.
9) A capital letter is used at the beginning of a sentence.
10) He anonymously donated a large sum of money to the Red Cross.
11) I want each of you to take out a piece of paper and write down what happened.
12) The desire to fly in the sky like a bird inspired the invention of the airplane.
The sky grew darker, painted blue on blue, one stroke at a time, into deeper and deeper shades of night.
I think the best way to get a good night sleep is to work hard throughout the day. If you work hard and, of course, work out.
Hearts will never be practical until they are made unbreakable.
If I be waspish, best beware my sting.
Frequently Asked Questions
1: Revealing the
relationship between one part and a
2: used after
words or phrases expressing amount, number, or a
to indicate ownership or distance from
An example of
" is the
belongs to the