tÃ´k / à¤Ÿà¥‰à¤• / à¤¤à¤²à¤•
à¤¬à¤¾à¤¤, à¤¬à¤¾à¤¤à¤šà¥€à¤¤, à¤¬à¥‹à¤²à¤¨à¤¾
- The baby talks already.
à¤Ÿà¥‰à¤• à¤•à¤¾ à¤…à¤°à¥à¤¥ à¤¹à¥‹à¤¤à¤¾ à¤¹à¥ˆ à¤¬à¤¾à¤¤, à¤¬à¤¾à¤¤ à¤•à¤°à¤¨à¤¾, à¤¬à¤¾à¤¤à¤šà¥€à¤¤, à¤¬à¥‹à¤²à¤¨à¤¾à¥¤ à¤¬à¥‹à¤²à¥‡ à¤—à¤ à¤¶à¤¬à¥à¤¦ à¤¦à¥à¤µà¤¾à¤°à¤¾ à¤•à¤¿à¤¸à¥€ à¤•à¥‡ à¤¸à¤¾à¤¥ à¤•à¥à¤› à¤šà¤°à¥à¤šà¤¾ à¤•à¤°à¤¨à¤¾ à¤¯à¤¾ à¤¸à¤‚à¤µà¤¾à¤¦ à¤•à¤°à¤¨à¤¾ à¤¯à¤¾ à¤à¤• à¤µà¤¿à¤¶à¤¿à¤·à¥à¤Ÿ à¤µà¤¿à¤·à¤¯ à¤ªà¤° à¤¦à¥‹ à¤²à¥‹à¤—à¥‹à¤‚ à¤•à¥‡ à¤¬à¥€à¤š à¤¬à¤¾à¤¤à¤šà¥€à¤¤à¥¤
Synonyms (समानार्थी शब्द)
Antonyms (विलोम शब्द)
Similar Words (समान शब्द)
Example Sentences Of talk In English-Hindi
5)Â Do you want to talk about what's bothering you?
6) Weâ€™ll have to talk this matter over in the near future.
7) The magician's talk created a diversion of attention.
8) But the Government says talk of collisions and delays is simply scaremongering.
9) Talk about things that can excite the interest of others.
10) Our thoughts depend a good deal upon what we read and what we talk about.
11) Guild members found the talk very informative and extend thanks to Ann for her time and interest.
12) He got lots of laughs when he recalled a story of how he could hardly talk English after linking up with him.
13) He comes over and kneels beside her and talks to her as if to a little child.
14) Friends understandably seemed reluctant to talk about recent events.
15) He visits man and talks to him, and man, hearing the speech of his Creator, learns to talk.
talk: Shabdshiksha English To Hindi Dictionary
Stay with Shabdshiksha.com to learn English-Hindi new translations and word meanings like talk. And If you learn something about talk meaning in Hindi (talk मीनिंग इन हिदी) then share with your friends and close ones.